With a sense for language and an eye for detail
You carry out word or device mark searches in our databases for our clients. After in-depth training, you independently assess the search results' similarity to the client's trademark.
- Manage customer orders from receipt to invoicing
- Maintain contact with existing customers, by telephone and e-mail
- Respond to client inquiries
- Create offers and follow up on them regularly
- Collaborate with colleagues on larger search projects
- Participate in national congresses and trade fairs, if interested
What you bring along
You have graduated as a paralegal or have an equivalent qualification (e.g., certified foreign language correspondent with work experience in the legal sector or similar). We also welcome graduates with a degree in business or law.
- You have a sense for language and an eye for visual details
- You can identify similar terms in terms of sound and meaning
- You are customer-oriented, responsible and structured in your work
- You are good at communicating
- You show team spirit, flexibility and commitment
- You are familiar with the MS-Office software package
- Of advantage: knowledge of other languages
- A plus, but not a must: expertise in intellectual property law
- Ideal: (initial) experience in trademark, design or internet search
Head of Search Center
+49 4102 8048 19
Any other questions?
Feel free to call me for more details. Or apply directly right now. I look forward to receiving your CV and references. Tell me what you like most about the position and which skills you can contribute to our team.
We work on exciting topics, demanding clients, and international level.
With us you can make a difference and actively shape things.
We are a mix of individuals with a high percentage of women.
Sure, there are peaks in workload, but no one has ever worked themselves to death.
Home office days
Home office days have been common practice for us - but not just since recently.
Our head office in the green belt of Hamburg offers more than enough space.